Saturday, May 19, 2007
LIBH version 0.8.5 released
So where is version 0.8.4? I simply lost track of getting it posted. But it was released in case you want to look back and see what I did.
But version 0.8.5 of LIBH is now out after some length of time. Some of that is due to a new job with a 1.5 hour commute each way. That eats into programming time and makes me more tired when I do get onto the keyboard. And there are quite a few changes in 0.8.5, some discovered after I tried building LIBH on Fedora Core 6 (my desktop at my new job). Check out the ChangeLog.
LIBH homepage.
Mirror site.
Download: libh-0.8.5.tar.bz2
Download: libh-0.8.5.tar.gz
But version 0.8.5 of LIBH is now out after some length of time. Some of that is due to a new job with a 1.5 hour commute each way. That eats into programming time and makes me more tired when I do get onto the keyboard. And there are quite a few changes in 0.8.5, some discovered after I tried building LIBH on Fedora Core 6 (my desktop at my new job). Check out the ChangeLog.
LIBH homepage.
Mirror site.
Download: libh-0.8.5.tar.bz2
Download: libh-0.8.5.tar.gz